The main objective of the company "KalibrGun" is the development and manufacture of performance air rifles (typically of those in the bullpup design).
The Cricket being a pre-charged pneumatic air rifle features a compact layout of the main mechanisms due to it's bullpup design, the result giving the rifle a reduced length of just 680mm, this significantly affects it's usability and handling.
KalibrGun continue development specifically for air rifles and pistols for sport, recreation and hunting.
The Cricket airgun stores magazines within it's own stock, though its worth noting, KailbrGun offer this same "Cricket" action in a variety of stocks, both wooden and synthetic, but also the same again without the storage capacity for the extra magazines. The rifles main features include the following,
- 14 round magazine,
- pellets fed from the upper chamber,
- barrel is a CZ (Lother Walther) 390 mm, 12 rifling grooves, choked, with a twist rate of 450 mm,
- Weaver rail,
- total length 620 mm,
- moderator 30 mm,
- weight 2.6 kg (without optics),
- working pressure of 300 bar.
- made in calibers: .177 & .22